Trade Marketing Manager - Sydney, Australia
<< Back to Careers
We have an immediate opening in our WellPet team for the newly created position as Trade Marketing Manager, based in Sydney, Australia. As the WellPet Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to manage trade related marketing initiatives for WellPet. This is a Full-time position.
- Lead trade marketing strategy development for the WellPet product portfolio to accomplish defined business objectives and sales targets
- Work with key account managers to prepare trade promotion and innovation plans for key customers
- Collaborate with key account team to build sales promotions, product communication, collect market intelligence and develop impactful marketing activities and planogram improvements.
- Responsible for executing marketing initiatives on all brands throughout Australia and New Zealand
- Co-develop communications and content around category and our brands to drive consumer awareness, excitement and purchase intent.
- Evaluate pre and post analysis of the effectiveness of current promotional tactics, and execute accordingly
- Manage NPD launches and ensure all activities are implemented, including POS materials and promotions
- Develop and distribute sales tools to help drive sales
- Manage and monitor Trade Marketing fund and ensure efficient spending
- Manage POS production - purchase orders, suppliers, designs, timelines & creative.
- Support in execution of retailer training programs and training materials for the WellPet in-store team
- Update website and manage social media activities as well as other digital initiatives
- Coordinate media placements, public relation programs, host events, trade shows, conferences, and participate in other relevant events.
- Fully eligible to work in Australia
- Tertiary qualifications in business or marketing
- Minimum 2 years in trade marketing role
- Strategic thinking, strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Able to establish and build strong relationships with retail store owners/managers by understanding and responding to their issues, challenges and opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability and comfort to present ideas and decisions to a variety of audiences.
- Computer proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with natural or premium branded consumer products and understanding of multi-channel distribution and the retail environment preferred.
Prior experience in the Pet Care category is not required but would be helpful.
Intereted applicants should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject "Trade Marketing Manager - Asia"
<< Back to Careers